Friday, January 2, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG OMG LOL

Well now that we got all those annoying internet conversation things out of the way I'll promise my readers, if I ever get any, that I won't capatilize anymore, say LOL, OMG or anything else annoying that you find yourself writing in formal papers at school or saying after something your dad says is funny (try explaining that to a man who barely knows how to use email). This sarcasm and wry sense of humour shall continue in future blogs so if you don't like it I sincerely apologize, my mother dropped me on my head as a baby and out popped all these jokes with a dry laugh. Anyways if you read my about me and description this blog is mainly about my steady progression into adult hood. I entered at 18 when I married my sweetheart who morphed into a lying, addictive thief who I am still in love with. I have the world's best child doesn't seem to realize premature babies shouldn't quadruple their weight 6 months after birth and is the world's most spoiled child by his ya-ya. I used to be a receptionist, the kind that answered the phone rudely and clipped her nails while laying back in her chair. My real passion is helping others find their passion by helping with resumes, job searches and getting them financial aid for colleges. I attend night school 4 nights a week for human resources because I am mind boggled about the process of why human resources people hire someone who can't tie their shoes and chew gum at the same time but not a 2 degree graduate that puts hairspray in their hair and brushes their teeth. I am on several forms on state financial assistance because I am unemployed as is the father of my child, my wonderful husband who is currently away on a job but yet is to be determined if he sends money back. My blog will be new tips on how not to spend thousands of dollars on a child who spits up right after I change him into brand new outfits, advice on how not to choke in your interview and why you shouldn't write your favorite hobbies on your resume and the latest most interesting news of my life (is my husband going to call? Why does Paris Hilton paint her cars pink?)

1 comment:

  1. Hey. You're pretty funny...I never realized you were so sarcastic. Guess that's why we're buddies, huh? Well, my premie is well on his way to quadrupling his weight in six months, so apparently he didn't get the memo either. I look forward to reading your blog, and it reminds me that I should get back to mine. Well, mine is a little more depressing and you may want to grab a box of tissues before you read it. Anyway, good writing and good luck!
    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers Well if your kind enough to read please be truthful enough to comment on anything and everything on your mind.